The Aeris Jetpack is the ultimate solution for airline carry-on & transport to and from the dive site. It’s a true hybrid, not a bag and more than just a mere BC. We took a long look at what it means to travel with Scuba gear to a destination and realized pretty quickly that it didn’t make sense to take a BC, your heaviest and most bulky piece of kit with shoulder straps, and stuff it into a bag – so you could carry it… By combining a semi-dry day bag with a one size fits all fully adjustable travel BC, we have managed to create a travel system that can carry a complete set of dive gear (regs, computer, fins, suit, etc) and travel amenities (clothing, toiletry kit, computer, etc) easily for multi-day travel, even a week depending on how you pack… all in only one bag.
The jetpack is ruggedly constructed from high quality durable materials but weighs in at only 6.25lbs. The backpack/BC combo weighs in at a meager 8.25lbs! Fully packed with travel friendly dive gear stays under 30lbs with ample space for the rest of the amenities you’ll need for a week of diving and traveling. The spacious (42 cubic liter) and light semi-dry bag has compartments to enable ease of packing and use during travel making it the perfect day bag for boat dives or shore excursions during your trip.
- 30lbs lift
- 14 lbs dumpable weight / optional cylinder band trim weight = 10lbs non dump-able
- one size fits all = custom fit for everyone: adjustable harness, cummerbund and lumbar
- Adjustable position weight pockets
- rugged (not your typical travel materials) construction
- 1000 Denier Cordura construction
- 420 denier nylon bladder material
- Quick dry 800 denier double-coated nylon
- 42 liter semidry
- Water-resistant zippers for all compartments
- Hide away backpack straps
- Laptop sleeve with easy zippered access
- Full-zip opening main compartment provides easy access.
- Two external zip pockets for smartphone, wallet, and passport
- Quick dry 800 denier double-coated nylon construction
- External compression straps for cinching or expanding
- Padded back panel