The Oceanic Viper Fin uses a flexible channel built in to the blade to more effective capture and control water as it flows down the length of the blade during a kick cycle. The reinforcement bars on either side of the fin provide strength but also are shaped to prevent the water from spilling over the edge of the blade which would lower the efficiency and power output of the fin. The blade itself uses a dual material construction to create semi-rigid and completely flexible panels that allow the blade to form a U shape that channels water down the blade and off the end in a more focused jet that improves thrust. This version of the Viper Fin has an open heel foot pocket for use with neoprene or drysuit boots.
- Ideal for all diving skill levels
- Flexible power thrust channel directs water off the tip of the blade for improved power and efficiency
- Power Vents reduce stress while accelerating water over the blade
- Oversized blade produces increased thrust and propulsion
- Generous yet streamlined foot pocket fits a wide range of boot styles while significantly reducing drag
- Extremely lightweight for increased performance and ease of travel